Carrier Community (CC) is a global telecom club established in 2008 and organizing annual global carrier community meetings in Berlin since 2014 for the members. CC has successfully organized its 4th annual CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE 2017 GCCM – Berlin on 20th & 21st June 2017 at The Adlon-Kempinski Hotel for its members with evening networking functions. 405+ member executives representing decision makers from 205 companies in 46 countries meet and network in Berlin. The Carrier Members got together from Data Connectivity, SMS, Mobile, VAS, Application, Voice, OTT, ISP, IXs, Data Centers and other related segments.
In addition, Carrier Community team has launched the first annual Global Carrier Community 2017 Awards on 20th June in Berlin with more than 60 guests attending the exclusive ceremony and 13 winner companies celebrating their achievements. More to learn about at the GCCM Awards winners under our Events Portal and GCCM Awards page portal.
During the CEE 2017 GCCM, to further improve its club service for its members, CC has launched its new service: CC- Communication APP (CCC) enabling all members to send free messages, make free calls and more. To be able to use this new application, one had to be qualified and registered CC members and provided us its mobile number. To learn more, please visit our page: Our Services/ CC – Communication App page.
Moreover, CC has launched during the GCCM it first 5 KM Wake Up Run and Digital Lounge successfully!
- An exclusive wholesale telecom operator event with only service providers attending
- Meet more than 405+ wholesale members representing 205+ regional and international telecom operators.
- Competitive entrée rates for 2 days at $490+ VAT per delegate including all leisure activities and networking receptions.
- Network in a private, relaxed and exclusive environment.
- 90% of business networking sessions with only two executive panel session during the two days.