Carrier Community (CC) is a global telecom club established since 2008 and is organizing annual global carrier community meetings in Berlin for its CC members – the telecom wholesale service providers. It has organized successfully its 5th annual CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE 2018 GCCM – Berlin on 18th & 19th June 2018 at The Adlon-Kempinski Hotel for its members with several evening networking receptions. 350+ member executives representing decision makers from 180+ telco operators have met and networked in Berlin. The Carrier Members got together from Data Connectivity, SMS, Cloud, Mobile, VAS, Application, Voice, OTT, ISP, IXs, Data Centers and other related segments.
CC team has also successfully organised its 2nd annual Global Carrier Community 2018 Awards on 18th June in Berlin with more than 80 guests attending the exclusive ceremony and 24 winner companies celebrating their achievements. Read more here.. It launched its first CC-TV Live Stream during the GCCM / CC-Digital Cloud Summit sponsored by Türk Telekom International (TTI) and powered by Disruptive.Live Read more… To view some CC-TV Livestream interviews taken at CEE 2018 GCCM / CC-Digital Cloud Summit in Berlin on 18-19th June, please click here: Link to view
CC-TV Live Stream Sponsored by:
- An exclusive wholesale telecom operator event with only service providers attending
- Meet more than 600+ wholesale members representing 300+ regional and international telecom operators.
- Competitive entrée rates for 2 days at EUR 490+ VAT per delegate including all leisure activities and networking receptions.
- Network in a private, relaxed and exclusive environment.
- 90% business networking sessions with only a few executive panel session during the two days.