Carrier Community (CC) is a global telecom club established in 2008 and organizing annual global carrier community meetings in Dubai since 2014 for the members. CC has organized 4th annual Middle East 2017 GCCM – Dubai on October 4-5th, 2017. More than 280+ Club Members representing decision-makers from the Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 met and networked in Dubai
The Carrier Members get together from Voice, Data, SMS, Mobile, VAS, Cable, Satellite, Data Centers and other related segments.
In addition, Carrier Community organized leisure activities such as an evening welcoming & a closing networking reception evening while enabling networking in a private and relaxed atmosphere.
- An exclusive wholesale telecom operator event with only service providers attending
- Meet more than 400+ wholesale members representing 250+ regional and international telecom operators.
- Competitive entrée rates for 2 days at EUR 450 per delegate including all leisure activities and networking receptions.
- Network in a private, relaxed and exclusive environment.
- 90% business networking sessions with only two executive panel session during the two days.