Carrier Community (CC) is a global telecom club established in 2008 and organizing annual global carrier community meetings in London since 2008 for the members. CC was organizing 11th annual EUROPE 2018 GCCM – London on 14th & 15th February 2018. 820 club members from 384 telecom operators and 68+ countries representing decision makers from the Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 meet and networked in London.
The Carrier Members got together from OTT, Data, MVNO, Voice, SMS, Mobile, VAS, Cable, Satellite, IX, ISP, Enterprise, Data Centers and other related segments.
In addition, Carrier Community has been organizing GCCM leisure activities such as pre-event cocktail receptions, evening welcoming & a closing networking receptions while enabling them all to network in a private and relaxed environment.
Furthermore Carrier Community has been organizing also its first CC Digital Cloud event in the 2nd ballroom at the Royal Lancaster London Hotel, all GCCM registered members had free access to this event and all panel sessions and key-note speakers as well as exhibition areas. Please click here to view more details. During the event in London we provide further for our guests a pre-event cocktail receptions, evening welcoming & closing networking receptions while enabling all to further network in a private and relaxed environment.
- An exclusive wholesale telecom operator event with only service providers attending
- 820 wholesale members from384 regional / international telecom and cloud operators
- Competitive entree rates for 2 days at £400 + VAT 20% per delegate including all leisure activities and networking receptions
- Private, relaxed and exclusive environment to network and do business
- Full day business networking sessions and interesting executive panel sessions to attend